Silestone is a hybrid surface of natural minerals and recycled materials, created especially for interior spaces of various colors, sizes, thicknesses and textures.
• Tiles dimensions: Jumbo tiles → 325x159 cm; Standard tiles → 306x140 cm; Other formats → 30x30 cm, 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 60x30 cm, 60x40 cm.
• Tiles thickness: 1.2 cm, 2.0 cm, 3.0 cm
• Textures: Polished, Suede,Volcano
• Applications: Silestone is extremely durable in the kitchen, bathrooms and other indoor spaces exposed to constant use.
• Advantages: → Increased resistance. It is resistant to acids, scratches and impacts. Silestone's high impact resistance allows you to handle hard objects (pots, pans, trays, etc.) with complete peace of mind. Silestone is a non-porous surface that is highly resistant to coffee stains, wine, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, makeup and many other everyday products.
→ Special design. Offers an unlimited range of colors and textures. It is made in over 100 colors with various sizes, textures and finishes.