Dekton is a revolutionary and unique stone on the global market, suitable for both interior and exterior cladding.
Being an ultra-compact surface, created through the innovative combination of over 20 natural minerals, Dekton represents an enhanced version of natural stone.
- Kitchen and bathroom countertops and edges
- Wall cladding
- Interior and exterior stairs
- Furniture cladding
- Facades / Ventilated facades
- Exterior cladding
- Hydrophobic material. Zero porosity. Does not absorb liquids.
- Increased resistance. Extremely resistant to scratches, stains, UV rays, mechanical shocks, abrasion, freeze-thaw cycles.
- Fire-resistant material. Withstands high temperatures without burns, scorching, or cracking.
- Easy cleaning and minimal maintenance. Easily maintained with a cloth, no special solutions required.
- Infinite possibilities. Can be used for any interior or exterior space. Available in a variety of colors, sizes, and thicknesses.
- Large format dimensions (Optimal format: 260x100cm; Large format slab: 320x144cm).
- Other dimensions (106x71cm; 142x106cm; 142x142cm; 142x71cm; 142x79cm; 159x142cm; 159x71cm; 71x71cm).
- Slab thickness: 0.4 cm; 0.8 cm; 1.2 cm, 2 cm
- Available textures: Smooth matte