Dekton is a new ultra-compact surface created by the innovative combination of over 20 natural minerals. A material with unique properties and unlimited possibilities - an improved version of natural stone.
• Tiles dimensions: → Large format (Optimma format: 260x100cm, Large format slab: 320x144cm),→ Other formats (106x71cm; 142x106cm; 142x142cm; 142x71cm; 142x79cm; 159x142cm; 159x71cm; 71x71cm).
• Tiles thickness: 0.8 cm; 1.2 cm; 2 cm
• Textures: X-Gloss, Polished
• Applications: Heavy traffic spaces, commercial spaces, floors, walkways, pavers; Ventilated facades and wall cladding; Countertops and edgebands; Interior and exterior steps.
• Advantages: → Increased resistance. Dekton is extremely resistant to scratches, stains, UV rays, mechanical shocks, abrasion, freeze-thaw. Being a fireproof material, it can withstand the highest temperatures without burns or cracks. It's water-repellent (zero porosity, doesn't absorb liquid).
→ Infinite possibilities. Dekton is adaptable and versatile for any space. It offers a variety of colors, sizes and thicknesses.