Granite is a material hardened by volcanic magma, making it the strongest diamond in the world.
• Tiles dimensions: 350*100 cm, 300*90 cm, 60*30 cm
• Tiles thickness: 1.5 cm, 2.0 cm
• Textures: Polished, Flamed, Bush Hammered, etc.
• Applications: Construction of buildings and streets (raising of buildings, paving streets, alleys, etc.). Interior and exterior arrangements (floors, kitchen countertops, window sills, etc.).
• Advantages: → Increased resistance. A notable feature is the increased resistance to scratches, mechanical impact, environmental aggression and UV rays. Is extremely resistant to corrosive agents and weathering, the granite tiles seem to remain untouched. Resistant to high temperatures, so freshly removed dishes can be placed directly on the counter.
→ Beauty. Granite allows invisible joints and is available in a variety of unique colors. Offers different sizes and thicknesses.
|Melting point||1215 – 1260° C|
|Natural fractures and cracks||There are few|
|Dimensions of the plate||2050*700; 3000*900; 3000*1900|
|Available thicknesses, mm||20; 30|