Quartz Silestone is an innovative, hybrid surface, created from premium minerals, quartz and recycled materials (glass, porcelain), the HybriQ® technology.
N-Boost technology makes Silestone surfaces easier to clean and maintain, giving them surprising hydrophobic properties and an extraordinary level of stain resistance, as well as further increasing the level of gloss and light reflection.
- Kitchen and bathroom countertops and edges
- Wall cladding
- Interior and exterior stairs
- Hydrophobic material. Zero porosity. Does not absorb liquids.
- Enhanced durability. Resistant to scratches, stains, acids, mechanical shocks, color fading..
- Easy cleaning and minimal maintenance. Wipe-clean with a cloth, no need for special solutions.
- Antibacterial. The only stone with an active internal antibacterial protection system.
- Infinite possibilities. Available in a variety of colors, sizes, thicknesses, and finishes.
- Jumbo Slabs - 325 x 159 cm;
- Standard Slabs - 306 x 140 cm;
- Other slab formats: 30 x 30 cm, 40 x 40 cm, 60 x 60 cm, 60 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm.
- Slab Thickness: 1.2 cm, 2.0 cm, 3.0 cm.
- Available Textures: Polished, Suede.