Travertine is a sedimentary rock in the category of limestone, with unique specifications and available in a wide range of colors. The special properties that this stone offers, make it possible to use it in a wide range of works, both indoor and outdoor.
• Tiles dimensions: 270*180 cm
• Tiles thickness: 2.0 cm, 3.0 cm
• Textures: Polished, Honed, Sandblasted, Bush hammered, Brushed
• Applications: You can use both indoors and outdoors for: floors, walls, window sills, stairs, tables, swimming pools, sinks, kitchen countertops, shower trays or any other elements made of natural stone.
• Advantages: → Maximum hardness. The hardness level is very high, so the stone offers resistance to scratches, wear and mechanical impact.
→ Resistance. Travertine is a long-term investment. It is resistant to the aggression of environmental factors, moisture and UV rays. It is also a breathable material and has a non-slip surface.
→ Beautiful aspect. Travertine offers a luxurious and distinctive look. It is available in a variety of sizes and shades.